Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Let your passion bucket overflow!




Have you ever wondered why so many people walk around in this world seeming to lack passion and enthusiasm? As a coach and more importantly as an individual that gets to work with youth on a daily basis nothing frustrates me more than individuals who lack enthusiasm. I believe that the level of enthusiasm that an individual has towards their faith, their sport, their job, their school work, their relationships has a direct correlation to amount of success they have in that particular area of their life. As I read Paul's words in Acts 20:22-24 I could feel the enthusiam he had while living for Christ. As we come to the end of another week don't finish this week like so many people in the world with an empty passion bucket, but instead fill your passion bucket for life and Christ and let it overflow with ENTHUSIASM.


Enthusiam is one of the most powerful engines of success. When you do a thing, do it with all your might. Stamp it with your own personality. Be active, be energetic, be enthusiastic, and faithful, and you will accomplish your objective. Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.
-Ralph Waldo Emerson-

2 comments:

  1. Great post! And a good visual to carry my full passion bucket with me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very good. I really like this one.

    ReplyDelete